Brass ball valve, FNPT threaded, full port with ISO 5211 pad for actuator.
• Pressure rating 600 WOG-150 WSP.
• Temperature range -4°F to +366°F.
• ANSI B1.20.1 connections.
• Blow-out proof stem, chrome plated brass ball and and double O-ring stem packing.
• PTFE seats with O-ring backing for low operating torque.
• 100% electronically tested in the open and closed position at 80 psi.
• Not to be used for drinking water.
• Valve to be used in fully open or fully closed position.
250N: WITH BRASS BALL AND STEM - size 1/4” to 4”.
253N: WITH STAINLESS STEEL BALL AND STEM - size 1/4” to 2”.
MEETS THE DESIGN CRITERIA OF MSS SP-110.
The Buna O-ring is fitted to the stem of the valve as the best possible protection against potential gas leakage underextreme duty or low pressure applications.
A secondary PTFE stem seal will also assure that the valve is suitable for use up to 366°F.
* Torque values in the table are measured in laboratory tests under the following conditions:
TEMPERATURE: 68°F - PRESSURE: 0 psi - FLUID: purified water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.